- About Us
- Our Solutions
- Articles For Inspiration
- Leadership to Liquidity
- Stairway to Value
- Keep More of What You Make
- Equity Rules
- The Profits Interest
- Synthetic Equity
- Dynamic Synthetic Equity
- The Art of Resilient Capital Planning
- 10 Myths of Succession Planning
- Top 40 High Performance Awards
- Survey of Value Sharing at Sale
- Succession Pathways
- Bridging Business Owner Planning Gap
- 2018 Year End Review
- 2017 Year End Review
- 2016 Year End Review
- Good Incentives, Bad Incentives
- Which Succession Pathway Are You On?
- Build Business Value/Personal Wealth
- Equity Models via Sell·Pay·Convey®
- Solving the Buy-In Paradox
- Profits Interest and Why We Need It
- A Wide-Angle Tool Saves Taxes
- Getting Beyond a Band of Experts
- Does 'Skin-in-the-Game' Really Work?
- When Conventional Wisdom is Wrong
- Thinking Outside of 401(k) Box
- Are Equity Grants the Holy Grail?
- Paying Fair without Distortion
- Will Hidden Taxes Derail Your Plan?
- Can Stock Options Make You Sick?
- Contact Us
The BOLD Value Approach: Value Architecture for Growth & Succession
At BOLD Value, we help our clients address what are often the most pressing questions for their businesses -- those relating to growth, succession, and preservation. We do that by applying our Value Architecture for Growth and Succession methodology for the benefit of owners, executives, employees, family and the community.
Read more about our customized solutions, including synthetic equity and executive incentive plans; qualified plans and corporate benefits; ownership and capital structure; investment planning; and tax reduction strategies and value continuation planning.
Click here to read more about our overall approach that provides a link across strategies, solutions, and intended performance outcomes.