- About Us
- Our Solutions
- Articles For Inspiration
- Good Incentives, Bad Incentives
- Which Succession Pathway Are You On?
- Build Business Value/Personal Wealth
- Equity Models via Sell·Pay·Convey®
- Solving the Buy-In Paradox
- Profits Interest and Why We Need It
- A Wide-Angle Tool Saves Taxes
- Getting Beyond a Band of Experts
- Does 'Skin-in-the-Game' Really Work?
- When Conventional Wisdom is Wrong
- Thinking Outside of 401(k) Box
- Are Equity Grants the Holy Grail?
- Paying Fair without Distortion
- Will Hidden Taxes Derail Your Plan?
- Can Stock Options Make You Sick?
- Contact Us
Our BOLD Value Team Offers Five Distinct Capabilities:
- We specialize in providing solutions to middle-market companies, typically in the range of $25M to $2B in annual revenue, especially in the “business of Washington DC”, including: professional services, government contractors, real estate, banking, engineering, and systems integration companies.
- We apply our proprietary “wide angle lens” methodology, including Sell·Pay·Convey SM, for business owners spanning executive compensation, capital structure, and business succession.
- Our team has a heritage of strong, high-touch management consulting complemented by a deep, objective-driven financial modeling and scenario analysis capability.
- We are highly collaborative throughout our design process, working with a range of business and personal advisors who include legal, accounting, tax, valuation, benefits, and buy/sell side M&A advisors.
- The Sagemark Consulting / Lincoln Financial Advisors platform provides us with business owner implementation capability that includes financial consulting, synthetic equity, qualified plans and corporate benefits, investments, life insurance strategies, estate planning, and philanthropy.
Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE:LNC) and its affiliates. With headquarters in the Philadelphia region, the companies of Lincoln Financial Group had assets under management of $219 billion as of December 31, 2015. Through its affiliated companies, Lincoln Financial Group offers: comprehensive financial planning and advisory services; life & group life; 401(k) and 403(b) plans; annuities; savings plans; and disability and dental insurance.
Each of our Bold Value team members is registered with Lincoln Financial Advisors/ Sagemark Consulting. Lincoln Financial Advisors is one of the country’s largest independent broker/dealers, enabling us to conduct business as a truly open-architecture platform.