- About Us
- Our Solutions
- Articles For Inspiration
- Leadership to Liquidity
- Stairway to Value
- Keep More of What You Make
- Equity Rules
- The Profits Interest
- Synthetic Equity
- Dynamic Synthetic Equity
- The Art of Resilient Capital Planning
- 10 Myths of Succession Planning
- Top 40 High Performance Awards
- Survey of Value Sharing at Sale
- Succession Pathways
- Bridging Business Owner Planning Gap
- 2017 Year End Review
- 2016 Year End Review
- 2015 Year End Review
- Good Incentives, Bad Incentives
- Which Succession Pathway Are You On?
- Build Business Value/Personal Wealth
- Equity Models via Sell·Pay·Convey®
- Solving the Buy-In Paradox
- Profits Interest and Why We Need It
- A Wide-Angle Tool Saves Taxes
- Getting Beyond a Band of Experts
- Does 'Skin-in-the-Game' Really Work?
- When Conventional Wisdom is Wrong
- Thinking Outside of 401(k) Box
- Are Equity Grants the Holy Grail?
- Paying Fair without Distortion
- Will Hidden Taxes Derail Your Plan?
- Can Stock Options Make You Sick?
- Contact Us
Executive Compensation: Retirement
There are few things as important as helping employees and executives achieve confidence in their financial future. Accordingly, our BOLD Value team is keenly focused on a portfolio of powerful tax sensitive deferral and retirement solutions. Our customized solutions for overall retirement readiness include 401K plans, profit sharing plans, ESOPs, nonqualified deferral plans and stock bonus plans.
Our process and service model recognizes that business owners need a strong advocate in today's complex retirement environment. Our role typically grows as clients migrate over time from a passive "Sponsor" role to more "Guide" role and perhaps to that of a "Strategic Advocate". See graphic below. As these roles evolve, we find that our clients are increasingly involved in retirement outcomes and ownership succession solutions through designs such as ESOPs or SERPs.
We apply a holistic approach to achieve employees', executives' and owners retirement readiness. Critical parameters include:
- Positioning programs to Win War for Talent
- 360 degree Plan Design (from eligibility, contributions, vesting, payout, etc)
- Solutions to Compliance Test Failures
- Education, Communication and Commitments
- Qualified Plan and Nonqualified Plan Integration
- Investment Platform
- Investment Selection
- Fees and Costs
- User tools, Reporting and Website
- Tracking Retirement Readiness
- Back Office Efficiency
- Risk Management
Our integrated service model and solutions across retirement planning, nonqualified planning, personal planning and overall value sharing can provide business owners and key executives with confidence in their respective financial future
If you would like to see our 401K Scope of Services, please contact us. Come bring us your questions in this critically important area.